The Top 10 Best Things To Do In London
If you’re ever in London, there are tons of things to do. Whether you’re a tourist or a resident, these are the top 10 things you absolutely need to check out. 1. See the London Eye 2. Take a walk through Hyde Park 3. Spend an afternoon at the British Museum 4. Discover Regent Street 5. Check out the Tower of London 6. Marvel at Buckingham Palace 7. Spend an evening at the theatre 8. Visit some of the famous landmarks like Kensington Gardens or Hyde Park Corner 9. Take a boat ride on the Thames River 10. Enjoy a cup of tea in one of London’s many tea houses
Top 10 Royal Palaces to Visit
1. Buckingham Palace
2. Tower of London
3. Kensington Palace
4. Windsor Castle
5. St Paul’s Cathedral
6. The National Gallery
7. Trafalgar Square
8. Piccadilly Circus
9. Leicester Square
10. Covent Garden
Top 10 Museums In London
1. National Gallery
2. British Museum
3. Tate Modern
4. Victoria and Albert Museum
5. National Portrait Gallery
6. Natural History Museum
7. Barbican Art Gallery
8. Science Museum
9. Royal Observatory Greenwich
10. Southbank Centre
Top 10 Activities In London
1. Wander around the city’s many stunning parks and gardens. Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Richmond Park, and Buckingham Palace gardens are all must-visits.
2. Visit one of London’s many iconic historical sites – such as The Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, or Big Ben – to get a taste of the city’s rich history.
3. Take a day trip to one of London’s numerous fascinating historical towns such as Canterbury or Windsor.
4. Explore some of the city’s most popular shopping districts – such as Oxford Street or Regent Street – and indul in some luxury shopping at some of London’s top designer boutiques.
5. Watch a performance at one of London’s world-renowned theatres – such as the Royal National Theatre or West End Theatre – and stay for a bite to eat afterwards in one of the city’s stylish restaurants.
6. Attend a cricket match at Lord’s Cricket Ground or take in an orchestra performance at the Royal Albert Hall.
7. Ride on a famous Tube train like the Piccadilly Line or Circle Line, explore an old-school British pub like The Eagle & Child in Covent Garden, or step back in time at one of London’s historic pubs like The Cross Keys in Islington or The Crown & Anchor in Borough Market (not to mention its delicious food!).
8. Experience local culture by sampling traditional English cuisine at one of London’s popular Indian restaurants
Top 10 Places To Eat In London
1. Borough Market – This is one of the oldest markets in London and a must-see for food lovers. You can find all sorts of goodies here, from cheese to wine. There’s also a great selection of Camden produce, meats, and bakery items.
2. The Clerkenwell Green Café – If you’re looking for some delicious breakfast or brunch options, this is the place to go. They have everything from cereal to full English breakfasts. Plus, their coffee is top notch!
3. Honest Burger – This restaurant is all about sustainable meat and vegetarianism, so you know the burgers are good! They also have a wide range of juices and teas for those who want something more than just burgers.
4. Ritzy Espresso – This café has great coffee and pastries, as well as some affordable lunch options such as sandwiches and salads. It’s perfect if you need a quick bite before hitting the streets of London.
5. Hawksmoor London – Hawksmoor is an upscale steakhouse that offers some of the bestprime meat in town. They have a wide variety of dishes to choose from, making it perfect for any occasion or taste preference.
6.. Zuma Indian Restaurant -If you’re looking for some authentic Indian cuisine, look no further than Zuma Indian Restaurant in Soho district of London. The food here is mouthwatering and definitely worth trying
Top 10 Best Views In London
1. Views of the London skyline – From the dizzying heights of The Shard to the peaceful contemplation of Greenwich Palace, there are innumerable vantage points from which to take in London’s sprawling skyline.
2. The Thames – From its mighty banks at Westminster or Tower Bridge to its slow meandering currents along lesser-known stretches, the Thames is a poetic and captivating river that defines London.
3. The Royal Parks – Home to some of London’s most iconic scenery, including Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, the Royal Parks offer a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
4. Royal palaces and museums – From Buckingham Palace to Windsor Castle, London is home to a number of world-renowned royal residences and museums, perfect for exploring on a leisurely day trip.
5. Landmarks and shopping – From Oxford Street’s towering department stores to Camden Market’s eclectic array of stalls, there is something for everyone (and everything) in London’s vibrant shopping district.
6. Comedy clubs and live music venues – Whether you’re looking for rowdy stand-up comedy or serene acoustic performances, London has plenty of venues where you can enjoy top-quality entertainment on a night out.
7. Fine dining experiences – Whether you prefer Michelin-starred restaurants or simple pub grub, London has something for every taste bud (and wallet
Top 10 Best Shopping Malls in London
1. Westfield London 101
2. Bond Street
3. The Regent’s Park Shopping Centre
4. Oxford Street
5. Tottenham Court Road
7. Camden Market
8. Covent Garden
9. Broadgate Centre
10. Victoria Station
How to get around in London
If you’re looking to get around London, there are a ton of options available. You can take the train, bus, or cycle.
If you’re planning on taking the trains, the best thing to do is purchase an Oyster card. This card allows you to use the train network and save a lot of money on your fares.
The buses in London are also great ways to get around town. You can purchase a bus ticket from any bus stop and it will cost you just £1.50 for Zone 1 (Central London) or £2 for Zone 2 (South East London).
Finally, if cycling is your preferred mode of transportation, be sure to download the Cycle Route App for iPhone or Android before arriving in London. This app will provide you with all the information you need about cycle routes in and around the city.
If you’re ever lucky enough to be in London, don’t miss out on these top ten things to do. From exploring the city’s rich history to taking in some of its world-renowned art, there is something for everyone on this list. So whether you’re planning a short trip or an extended stay, make sure to add these activities to your London bucket list!