A hair transplant is done to add more hair to an area of your head that may be thinning or balding. It is done by taking hair from thick areas of the scalp or other parts of the body and grafting it to thin or bald areas of the scalp.
Hair transplantation is another restoration procedure. This is a Hair loss treatment Lahore Pakistan. Over time, surgeons started the use of mini- and micro-grafts to limit the look of transplanted hair on the scalp.
How much does a hair transplant cost?
Hair transplant cost Lahore Pakistan around $4,000 to $15,000 per session.
The final cost may depend on:
- Amount of transplant procedures
- Availability of surgeons in your area
- Experience of the surgeon
- The surgical technique is chosen
Since a hair transplant is a cosmetic procedure, health insurance will not pay for the procedure.
Find a surgeon for a hair transplant
Here are some tips for when you are looking for the Best hair transplant surgeon Lahore Pakistan:
- Choose only a licensed, certified surgeon.
- Ask to see a portfolio that confirms a record of successful transplant procedures.
How does a hair transplant work?
Simply put, a hair transplant takes your hair and transplants it to a place where you don’t have hair. It is generally taken from the again of your head however can additionally be taken from different components of your body.
Before starting the transplant, your surgeon sterilizes the area where the hair will be removed and numbs it with a local anesthetic. You can additionally request sedation to remain asleep for the procedure.
The most common side effect is scarring, and it cannot be avoided with any procedure.
Other possible side effects include:
- Drainage of crusts or pus around surgical sites
- Scalp pain, itching, and swelling
- Inflammation of the hair follicles
- Loss of sensation around surgical sites
- Visible patches of hair that don’t match the surrounding hair or are noticeably thinner
- If your hair is still bald, hair loss continues
Remember, when it comes to costs influenced by the surgeon’s expertise, don’t skimp. Hiring the proper surgeon, even if extra expensive, can help you get first-class results.